♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 15 June 2013

Report #4

          Hello there!

          You have no idea how sorry I felt for making you wait. ;_; BUT. I may be able to resume updating next week!

          The reason I couldn't for so long is because about last week or so, I had a bacterial infection on my right eye which made me feel like I am going blind. I saw everything in extra shiny-ness and brightness and my eyesight is just oh God. /.\ But after a visit to the doctor (in which I got a surprisingly young doctor of about 24), I got better and now is back on track!

          And this Saturday (which is today), I have my dentist appointment and Jap homework to do and tomorrow I have Jap and art class. Busy busy busyyyyyy.

          An event in coming up in BMP now, which is their anniversary event and I shall do my best to quickly write the summary for it! Till next time!

p.s. Edward got heated up and frustrated in the anniversary event. A change of pace for the usually calm and collected prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment