♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 3 August 2013

(Goto) My Sweet Bodyguard - A Hot Spring Trip (Mini Epilogue)


          Hey I'm back again! Holiday's starting today and will be going on for 2 weeks, hahaha!! But trials are coming after the hols, so I still have to study. OTZ Nevertheless, this is a priceless opportunity to contribute to my love~! <3











































O.O





























>///<










          Is there an emoticon for stupidly smiling to myself? 'Cause that's why I always do. And if I were to type out my reactions to the scenes, there'll probably be a lot of "F-" in it where I instinctively said that word and only managed to pronounce the first sound. LOL

          I actually reacted a lot to the scenes but I couldn't type out every single thing I said here because that would only interrupt your reading experience. LOL I guess almost everyone is like this. 

          Or am I the only one...? O___O

          Stay tuned!

p.s. I realised Goto's a hot item as compared to other bodyguards. In what I could observe from my view count, a lot of you seemed to prefer Goto and Subaru. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment