♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 28 December 2013

(Luke) Be My Princess - Royal Xmas in the Palace


I managed to complete my faaavooouuurite butler darling in the nick of time and I couldn't be happier!! After playing his route, he made me fall in love with him even more!! \\\>.<\\\

So here's a treat for you and me. :)









































///>.<///!!





















Omg





















Oh my, how persuasive.





A




























































Damn.












I like how he's unfazed by stuff and is so straightforward.
How cool... *_*



































What an unrequited love...





Kyaaah! <3 Please please PLEASE make a butlers only event!! And PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE ZEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment