♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 31 May 2014

(Sora) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 10















B







































- of the week."






























XD
















OAO!!










































































...

















































- mart."













- school."
That means his mom is still somewhere, right...?

















































A
















































Ahh, I feel kinda sad...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog. Thank you so much for posting the whole stories like this! You're the best! :D Are you planning on doing the whole story for Subaru? I've played until chapter 7 and got stuck in the mission. It'll take me so long to gather enough ender to proceed, that I'm considering giving up. But I would love to see the end of the story :( For now I'm having fun on your blog with Subaru's version of the wedding. Again, thank you for the hard work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! :D I've done the whole story for Subaru as you can see in the Archive. Enjoy reading~

      Delete