♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 20 September 2014

(Keith) Be My Princess - Episode 7

After the party. What is it about that clip?













































-garden.

























































B





- country."










- me.






- partner?"



- what I just heard.

































- idea.






























A




















































Well, what?









Some of you might have already guessed
who she might be. *winks*

And that's where, my dears, the story ends because - you may have known if you read my latest report. I don't really want to explain the story because I might ruin it. I'd rather re-install the game and then replay it. ^.^

But no fear because I have decided to start the 'Shall We Date?' series early and you may look forward to the prologue of 'Magic Sword +' next week. ~^.^~ I actually am playing a spin-off now, so that route will be the first of the series. The main story just has to wait because, come on, events are special and once-in-a-lifetime! 

Do look forward to it! I am always doing my best for this blog! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment