♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 4 September 2015

(Goto) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 5

The slides here are slightly shorter but will probably be back to the longer layout further into the story. Now I remember - I bought a new phone in the midst of playing his route so some episodes got jumbled up when I was trying to figure out how to log back in into my account.

Here starts my life with Goto as my official 24-h bodyguard.























































B































- you think?"
















































































- you."



























































































































A


























- noodles."






































































...






Daily life with Goto continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment