♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 March 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 8

          Hey hey, Ep8 of of Roberto's route is here~






How cute~ >.< <3
















A










It sounded wrong when he said this smiling. <.<
Alberto asked him to bring bodyguards if he wanted
to loiter around the city.


Alberto then recommended disguises.



That actually makes sense.










The next morning when I woke up,
someone knocked on the door.





B













(Directed to me.)







I find this really cute. >.<













Oh no you.


          I find Roberto kinda cute for some reason. >.< He's like a child sometimes; I guess that's what makes him precious. And his smile, oh my God~ Its such a sweet smile! >///< But still, despite all that, I'm still not in love with him. Yet. 

Stay tuned! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment