♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 22 March 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Epilogue 1

          I got epilogues that came with the Happy End! <3 Too happy! The reason that Ep15 was so much delayed was because I couldn't let Subaru go. QAQ Seriously. The only thing the prompted me to finish Ep15 was an event which was happening now.

          The event in MSB will give you 100 points if you level up, so I've gotta do it. OTZ And its also because I had FINALLY saved up 300 hearts to buy him a stag horn beetle costume for him!

          Him in the costume:

Haha, cute!

          Okay, here goes the first Epilogue. Enjoy!


























B




























//O.O//




 B

























































































Stay tuned!!






2 comments:

  1. I just love Kosugi! She's like totally the best person in MSB besides the bodyguards and MC. She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! She is such a dynamic character! Without her, Subaru wouldn't have been Romeo. XD

      Delete