♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 8 February 2014

(Edward) BMP - St. Valentine's Day (Part 4)


The very next moment...




This slide seriously shocked me.
I had never experienced having a special picture at the start.
It was really surprising! <3





























































OAO!!





A









His pants is gonna be so dirt-stained at the knees. :/




































///.///!!


































Been experiencing less sentence-cuts these days cuz I changed my battery, so yay. I think the cuts might be because of my previous over-charged battery messing with my phone. :/ 

Oh - expect Louis's route~ I don't think I've played him before. Let's see how it goes. :)

And you've probably realized it by now but I don't think I've played all 6 princes routes at once before (because events' time are limited and most of the time I couldn't rush all of them ;_;). I probably won't, so you'll just have to enjoy the princes' routes that I've chosen. b^.^d

No comments:

Post a Comment