♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 13 February 2014

(Jan) BMP - St. Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day not here yet, right?

I tried so hard to post all of their routes before The Day and here's the final route~ So glad I made it!


Presenting Jan - my other favourite butler from Luke~ ^.^ In think he is simply lovely.













































































You don't have to blush...


B
But... what smell...?































































Damn he's too cute. >.<!!






































































Whenever I think of Jan, I think of how he often drinks wine alone outside the castle. To read about me drinking wine with him, go here. <3

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment