♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 August 2014

(Keith) Be My Princess - Episode 1

I'm back from national service for about 2 weeks ++ now and I'm back to posting episodes! 

This time's prince should be interesting. :) I can't wait to discover what kind of person he is deep down inside because you know events don't really show you their true personality. 

Can I say something sort of a spoiler? It will save you disappointment later on though. No, not about Keith - he's still hot. Its about...

LUKE WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE IN THE REAL ROUTE?! QAQ YOU MADE ME HATE YOU.

I can only pray that he gets as nice as he was in events. /prays/ I seriously wanted to scream and hit the phone whenever Luke starts speaking - he is so different from events. He was even my favourite butler (apart from Jan).

OK, story start!

No regrets

C, huh, lets see...
































- space.












- on me.


































- trembling.





~~~














- who doesn't."





A



































~~~














































._.











- designers!"















B

























































- period (?).

Wow.











- the rules, you are"





























O.O


Stay tuned for Episode 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment