♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Report #11

What exactly is wrong this year?

NO IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!

First, it was my camera; I noticed that some files can't be viewed in the camera. I was suspicious, but resolved to solve it. Then I found that I CANNOT SWITCH ON MY PHONE. OTZ On Sunday, it just blacked out, so I thought maybe the battery's flat (even though I remembered there was about 1 or 2 bars left) so I charged it. The next morning, I went to start up my phone, but there was no reaction. I thought that was weird.

I kept trying to start up my phone for the whole day and even exchanged the battery with my mom's phone of the same model. As soon as my mom's phone starts up with my battery, I guessed it must be my phone's problem and as usual, whenever something happens to my phone, the first thing I think of is the screen captures.

Now I'm using my mom's phone and installed BMP and MSB hoping so hard that my data could be retrieved, as I am a registered user. So I logged in my account, it has my name on it and stuff, but I knew something was wrong when the flash images begins, describing the game. Furthermore, they asked me to put in a game name and create my avatar.

What the hell?

Is everything lost? I don't know if I should keep playing some other games in mom's phone in case I have to switch phones and lose all my data again. Why is this happening to me this year... Its not good.

Then I thought about it; why? The only connection I could find between my camera and phone is that I recently use them on my work computer. My phone never used to be able to work on the computer, but that time, the computer detected my phone. Which I thought was kinda weird, but I didn't care. Maybe its nothing after all.

That night, it blacked out. That was the only time I ever used my phone on this specific computer I'm always using. Normally, I transfer my pictures in my sister's laptop. Also, I've never transferred my pictures from the camera, because it isn't much, and about a few weeks ago, I updated my personal blog with pictures from my camera using this computer, which is also the first time I used my camera on this computer. I checked my images and yup, that was the last time I used it. Yesterday I took it out because I wanted to take pictures of my cousin and view the pictures in small grids and some had red rectangle-with-a-cross icon on it.

Just now, I transferred out the camera pictures (on another computer) and I can view the images on the computer. Then I formatted my camera's memory card. But how am I supposed to retrieve the images from my phone when I can't even start it. T^T I'm gonna ask my boss to format this computer.

I can only hope it doesn't spread to my pen drives. *sigh* I can't believe it. Is this seriously happening?

This year is bad, very bad. I have to be super cautious now; I was already very cautious when my hard disk went missing. How can I keep this blog going when there are so many things going on?

Actually, I wanted to try out this new game - the 'Shall We Date?' series and I was waiting until I get a new phone so you can actually read all the dialogues.

I'm thinking about my next step. And I'm awfully sorry that Keith's route will be suspended just like that. You've got about 3 more Saturdays to read his route because I schedule my entries. The other time, I was scheduling Edward's route, and then my hard disk was gone, so I had to draft them.

Please be patient with me... I don't know if it is my fault or not that this is happening. What a damned year. My going-to-be-2-years of hard work... T^T

Fml.

Or, fyl if you are following this blog to discover that it has so many disruptions. ;_;

Fol.

No comments:

Post a Comment