♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 4 October 2014

(Ethan) MS+ - Quest of Fortune (Part 1)

I decided to play the Spin-Off first, plainly because it was available. This reminds me of when I first started playing Be My Princess for Gree - the first thing I read was the Christmas event. ^.^

Basically we are on a journey to seek and claim back the stolen sword, Excalibur, and this is one part of the journey, namely 'Quest of Fortune'.

And! You're in for a lucky treat~ I will be posting 2 parts in a day for this event. :)























































#floating head
This happens a lot in MS+ so save your annoyance. :3
































Maybe I'll rely on him a little.






















































































































































Ethan, let's do it together!














































In my opinion, MS+ is not as eventful and exciting as BMP and MSB but it will do. Still not bored of it yet so be rest assured that the posts will keep coming in! MC tends to think a lot too and also a lot of repetition of thoughts and description so I filtered them out. Which brings me to the topic of filtering screenshots. In every route I screenshot, I don't screenshot what I think is meaningless or serve no purpose so that the plot won't be boring.  

Oh yeah, I got my new phone so I'll be able to re-install the Gree games but one bad news; my data is completely and irreversibly erased and there's nothing I can do. *cries horribly* My sister's data is still intact, lucky her. Regardless, I will still do my best to finish all the routes!! It still hurts. So. Damn. Much. Ugh.

I swear I want to read the paid version!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment