♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Report #12 - Goodbye, My Dears

The thing all of us have in common in this blog is the love for Voltage's game, namely Be My Princess and My Sweet Bodyguard for Gree. During this almost two years, I had immensely enjoyed myself in their games and I couldn't be more happy. I remembered thinking "Yes, I found my dream game!!" when I downloaded Be My Princess and tried otome phone gaming for the first time.

You must be wondering why I'm suddenly reminiscing and stuff, so if you didn't know it already, I will tell you.

Be My Princess and My Sweet Bodyguard
(for Gree) will be discontinued.
*cries ocean*




They will be stopping the distribution of this two apps on 25th November 2014, so please do your best to read them all while you still can...! T^T I hurriedly downloaded the 2 games on my new phone and one of the first thing that greeted me was this notice so of course I was devastated... I even almost cried a bit but I can't just do nothing and grieve over it so I'm trying my best to read them while I still can.

You can expect Keith's route to continue and also Goto's route. I had actually read his route halfway before all sorts of things happened BUT I'm determined to MAKE IT HAPPEN. I can't just leave him there! Furthermore his route is touching too!! He actually can rival up to Subaru which I think is amazing so I want to see what his route can offer. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! At least I wasn't.

 Let's look at them for a bit shall we? And talk about our time being with them... ;_;

I will be mashing everything up.

UPDATE: My Sweet Bodyguard and Be My Princess are having gacha campaigns now and you can spin it with medals. They are sweet enough to give us a last prove of dedication.

~~~

I started playing them on December 2012, near Christmastime. I fell in love with BMP and then noticed MSB so I gave it a try too. I was so happy when the princes and BGs talked to me and I felt so, so blissful. Like I couldn't believe these games even existed. 

That's when I felt into the world of otome phone gaming and never looked back ever since. Still going strong! Though I don't play a lot, but I treasure each one of them and considered them a very real part of my life.

The first character I had a crush on was Roberto (but it turns out I didn't really love him when I play his route). I love his hair, his smile, his cheerfulness and so the first story I read was his Christmas route, which I got a Happy Ending for. It was the thing that kept me going.

Doesn't just looking at the Christmasy design makes you  happy?

Back then, I used to hang out at the mall with my sis who also plays otome games. Christmas carols echoed around the mall and I read the stories and thought nothing could be more perfect. It felt magical and I often wanna just scream with happiness.

*screams*


My first special picture T^T

Even though I write less now and didn't gush as much as I used to, but I still love them from the bottom of my heart. I treasure each and every moment we spent together and will always do. I was introduced to a lot of new things while playing so it isn't that bad! And then after that, I read Keith and Joshua's Christmas route too.

I thought Keith was pretty scary when I first saw him


And Josh was a spoilsport, if anything...


Sometime around then, I started reading Subaru's route - my first bodyguard. I ended up loving him more than I should (he's still on the top of my list!) and I remember crying when his route ended and I have to spent time with someone else.


He had to stay at my apartment with me as my 24/7 bodyguard. Each person's plan is different - I stayed in Sora and Goto's house when they guarded me. His plus point is that he could cook and clean! No, actually sew too! He can do anything a wife can and will do haha. He's adorable that way and he even has an apron on when he cooks. I think he's more like my maid...

We got closer and started to realize our feelings for each other~ I remembered in the beginning we had to share a bed because I didn't have a futon for him and sometimes when I sleep, that scene floats into my mind. Following me around, he eventually got pulled into a performance by Kosugi because he attends club activities with me. He played the prince and I the princess and he ad libbed a romantic part of the skit. 

In the end, I got to meet his father and he told me a little of Subaru's past and how he grew up without a mother. He asked me to take good care and love his son and OF COURSE I WILL. He gave us his blessing and acceptance so I guess we can start planning our wedding now? Lol.

Last message from Subaru

Ooh, new clothes!



From the sweetest wedding event

Yes, Subaru...

Then events started coming by the load and it took me many months before I can continue with my next bodyguard, Sora. We had a wedding event, a hot spring trip and sports' day which seemed to come endlessly. OTZ But the princes have more events to offer and it also took me a while to complete my main routes haha. Nevertheless, I enjoyed all the events as it gives me the chance to get to know other princes better. ^.^ Somewhere along there, I started to fall for Jan and Luke as well...


///>.<///


:D
Speaking of Jan, I remembered a time when he got so drunk that
Joshua has to piggyback ride him home!


In case you're wondering, it is from A Cherry Blossom Viewing Party for Two.

One of the most popular events for MSB might be the hot spring trip because WHY NOT! 

Conveniently making a gradient chart of their hair
(I should have switched Sora and Mizuki's places)

Oh, those special moments~

And of course, there were priceless moments too from other events, like how Kaiji caught a cold and became dependent on me. That weakling.

Open up your mouth now...

I never got the chance to read Kaiji's main route but he was nice in events and so cute.






From the sweetest wedding event

A lot, a lot of things happened. On April's fools' day, one character from MSB, BMP and Celebrity Darling popped up in one of the other two games to surprise us. 

Same to you

And we had TONS of events for BMP and it keeps coming. What's better is that I can play the butlers' route sometimes~ During a Halloween event, I discovered Joshua has a fetish for mermaid princesses and Roberto a policewoman. Hmm... That was kinda shocking. 

And then he stomp off to find Leonardo...

But he said you would 'enjoy' it...

Miniskirt policewoman

That's correct, you are under arrest for stealing
the most valuable item in the world!

I started playing my first main route prince, Roberto, as I liked him in the Christmas event. But in the end, it didn't turned out as I'd expected and I didn't fall in love with him though he is awesome as a friend. *friendzoned* I feel like his route lacked excitement but it could just be me though. But I do have a penchant for playing his event routes lol. His routes were fun though! He made me laugh a lot. If only I have a friend like him...

We were even book mates and I think that is seriously cute. >.< I just feel so at ease with him. And there was a time when he went into the hospital and I was so anxious and scared for the next episode to come out so I could read what happened. It turns out not to be severe but people made a big fuzz. OTZ

From the white day event  <3

Haha! He said that to Glenn.

Second prince was Edward and BAM! - he was my top-of-the-list prince. Edward's already the most compatible with me to start with and the route made it even better. He used to annoy me a little and made me have goosebumps... He didn't sprinkle as much flowery words in his route which is good and even though he is mostly calm and pleasant, he gets angry too and I love that because it shows that he has feelings and courage.

I like this picture ^.^
From the cherry blossom viewing party

There is one memory of Edward that will always be in my mind and that was when I was requested to be a model and he tagged along. The photographer's assistant tried taking advantage of me and when Edward found out, he became furious and then an argument broke out. He was jealous and I was actually happy.

From the new year event
Ever since reading this particular route of his, I've wanted to see these lanterns live.
And also whenever I see pictures of this festival, I would inevitably be reminded of Edward
and I would smile to myself.

Oh yeah, I just realized I didn't post Edward's route. OTZ I have it up to episode 5 only, although I finished the route, because my hard disk was missing. I got a Super Happy Ending though, which made me very happy because I got a Secret Normal Ending with Roberto. ^.^ I could post his route but it would have been half-assed...so maybe not. But then again I might because you just have to see what a darling he is!

After his route, I read Keith's and I had his up to episode 7 but since I'm replaying his route, I will try my best to finish it and post it all here. I hate, hate, HATE Luke in his route because he's such a bastard. The Luke from events crashed in my dreams as I realized what kind of person he was. ;_; I just want to freaking slap, punch, scratch and (insert more violence here) him so much!! 

Luke in events ^

Luke in main route ^

I want to cry

... *strangles*

But I still like him anyway because he deserves a chance.

Keith's behaviour wasn't that bad honestly, he was still arrogant and cold but then he opened himself up quite quickly and he actually wanted to be friends. Keith was also one of the princes I hate at the beginning and I was actually surprised to find myself falling in love with him... OTZ Oh romance, what did you do to me!?

From Star Festival date
This is one of, if not, my favourite picture of him. <3


Like Goto, I am doing everything to finish his route! *determined face*

By the time all these events ended and never to come back (*cries*), I can finally concentrate on Sora. From the beginning, I knew he was never my type but I gave him a shot anyway. Still didn't love him in the end but the time with him was fun, like when I was with Roberto. And like Edward, he reminds me of one thing - churros. I once went on a date with him and we wanted to eat churros but we couldn't because it was sold out or something but later into the story, we made it! We ate churros! 


Can you believe I've never eaten churros before? Like seriously. So whenever I see a churro stall, I would think of him. I want to try it one day, surely.

He confessed his love for the first time, on a Ferris wheel. I knew it wasn't easy for him but I'm glad he did it.

And his crossdressing! Ah, the memories~

From the sports' day event
He was hurt but still wanted to did what he signed up for.
This is just too cute.




From the sweetest wedding event
And then we chatted about trivial stuff until in the end he slept right next to me.

And currently I am reading Goto's route and I will make sure you'll be able to read it too!

Its so him... *.*

And then Goto went home and attempted to make hot spring eggs.




Even though he's a stoic and quiet man, he's also gentle and kind, which honestly surprised me. He has a tragic past and its what made him become a police officer. He wasn't so focused on love like the other bodyguards so he feels more like a brother or cousin instead. Goto's always putting others before himself and he's so soft-hearted but never admits or shows it which makes it even more endearing. He's just so casual and I love it so much. But he can be so dense sometimes...

Unfortunately he and Subaru often argue. ~.~ How can my two favourite boys argue!? No no no, you must get along. Its interesting nevertheless. No, more like Goto's always getting angry and Subaru's always intimidating people. Subaru is surprisingly different when it comes to his route and others' routes but it only goes to show what love can do to people. :)

And Alan, oh Alan, how could I forget you? I just love seeing him so much.




Glenn, I don't know him that well and I still think it's weird that he treats me like I'm older than him, which I totally understand because he's supposed to be younger than the majority of players. But guess what, we're the same age now! And I was dreading the day when I'll be older than him but since the game's gonna stop so I guess he'll be forever 18... That's kind of sad, isn't it.


Oooh

"Its warmer this way..."



Not to forget that his butler, Yu, is our friend even before we became a fashion designer. 



Thinking about bodyguards, I didn't really get to know Katsuragi much as I'd always thought he was a little too mature for my taste. When I was playing his route, it didn't feel right lol. But he's actually OK, I guess. :)

From the sweetest wedding event
Oh, memories...


Another less-played BG would be Mizuki. I used to get so freaked out by him for some reason but now I think he might be good. I guess he was too gentle and sweet that I couldn't trust him. But he has his naughty side too. 



So sweet... >.<

Thinking of Mizuki, I'll always think of Noin the bird too!! But he never made an appearance. He did though in his main route! 

Another less-played character is Wilfred. When I decided to give his event routes a try, it turns out to be great! He's such a sweet and gentle guy, but I still don't really know him that well. ;_;

Claude lol...






Ahh! How can I not read his route more. 

~~~

I just wanna thank all of you for sticking with this blog. T^T I really appreciate it. The reason I created this blog is simply because I love them and also to let others who didn't have a chance to read it. Like events, for example - they are precious and once in a lifetime so I wanna capture all of it and keep it in my memory. I am so glad I decided to create this blog so I can look back on it in the future. When I'm missing them, I can always come back and read their routes. :)

No matter what please don't forget them okay!! They mean a lot to me so I won't forget them even if I play other otome games as they were my starting point. And damn it I have my university orientation next Wednesday and I sincerely hope I can finish them in time. But no worries (at least I hope so) as it is so much easier to play them as a 'first character'. With Goto, I am on episode 4 but our compatibility is already A, while when I read his route in my previous phone on the account I had for almost 2 years, he was still a B even when I am on episode 10. You see the difference!? So I hope I can finish Goto and Keith's route in time and be done with it once and for all so I won't have regrets or a lingering grudge. *sigh*

And thank you for making this games Voltage! T^T I hope to be able to play the paid version someday soon. *prays*

Let's enjoy the last few weeks we have with them alright!?

No comments:

Post a Comment