♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 6 April 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 11

          This will be an interesting episode! Read on:






I'm sorry... QAQ My avatar couldn't help it.





The way he talks make me feel like he's talking to a kid. 

What a sad situation...
























...










I'm sorry for cutting off half of his face. OAO


What...?






A



I can see why... <.<



Care to distribute some of that tea to my world?





How nice to have a bookworm boyfriend that swaps books with me. T^T










He's so cute sometimes. >.<



























You're too kind, Prince Roberto! *_*
I am a bookworm myself, so it makes me happy
to know that he likes to read. *happiness*






OAO



          I remembered freaking out at this moment and felt like I wanna cry. Even though its just a game. I really do feel for my avatar. QAQ I can't bear thinking that he's in pain.

          Stay tuned and find out what happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment