♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 12 April 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Epilogue 3

          Welcome the the final part of this adventure! It will be kinda sad (okay, maybe not just 'kinda'), but its time for Subaru to go. :_: I still can see him in events, so it's okay! Make the most of it alright?! XD

          (Oh, and even though the preview of this Epilogue states that his father is making an appearance, there's actually nothing of his father in here.)














It's okay Father, I know how busy you are... ;_;





Arghhh, his hand!


























That would be a great embarrassment for Subaru...









































Yes! *_*















Thank you Sora!









Even though she's supposedly my best friend,
she creeps me out sometimes when she talks about Subaru...





Okay, its kinda weird seeing him in any other
costume other than his casual and suit.





Of course.



















Ah... Tragic.















This made me smile. >///<





















          I love you too, Subaru. ;_; I shall be really sad reading back the messages you sent me, because its all over now. But you'll still be my first love and stands a special place in my heart. I seriously cried when his route finishes. QAQ

          Thank you for all the Subaru loves! I hope you had enjoy his route's review! I shall end this post once and for all and wouldn't be posting anything MSB-related - Hah, just kidding; Sora will be next! Do look forward to him!







2 comments:

  1. Subaru is my fav character :)) Thank you so much. You're awesome :))

    ReplyDelete