♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 12 April 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Epilogue 2

          Finally, Subaru is about to go huh? T^T It had been about 3 months since our first meeting. I could have finished his route in about a month, but I love him too much. OAO But then again, if I don't let him go, I can't proceed with others! So, let's appreciate and enjoy him while he is still here~























A


But I feel like such a bitch for making you break off
your engagement. QAQ
















-point.





-severed. 



-be like.






































Subaru... T^T








I trust him whole-heartedly.

I already did.


Of course, father-!


Yes.






















(If you noticed, I think I've been here with Glenn before.)







Subaru likes cutesy stuff. *_*









B
























Subaru... Does this means that you'll marry me? *_*


          So, we went to Mackyland after all. I'm just glad that his father accepts me. ;_; Look forward to the last part; Epilogue 3! 





2 comments:

  1. I could not find epilogue 3
    PLEASE upload
    PLEASE upload :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) Epilogue 3 is the link above Epilogue 2 in the archive.

      Delete