♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Be My Princess - Event Sneak Peek I

          An event had been going on and I haven't have quite the time to review it, so I'm gonna just put a sneak peek here to let you have a glimpse of what's coming up! ^.<

Just Keith and I on His Birthday







          Its Prince Keith's birthday! I know its long overdue, and I am so so sorry. OTZ Please enjoy as he gets a year old. Actually he does not get older. ;_; 

Just the Two of Us, Prince Will's Birthday








          What could possibly have happened on his birthday? Doing something illegal? A power failure? Check back to know more!

New Years as a Couple (Edward)

          I know the New Years' event had long gone by, but I just realised that I'd only reviewed Joshua's route. OAO I am so sorry I didn't realised earlier.







          So, he tricked me into doing something... 

          This post is to show that I am still alive and playing. LOL Again, I am sincerely sorry if I am late on updating. Exams are coming up soon too... But I shall do as much as I can!  




No comments:

Post a Comment