♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 31 January 2013

(Joshua) Be My Princess - Just Joshua and I on His Birthday (Part 1)



          Happy Birthday, Prince Joshua!


          Its the 31st of January and as stated in the heading; its Prince Joshua's birthday! XD I made it a point to post this on his birthday so that it will be meaningful. I'm sure somewhere in the virtual world, he is having his birthday ball. XD

I find this Gacha picture kinda cute~ \(^.^)/
Look at his face on the cake!

          Anyway, let's proceed to the story:












I can't imagine him watching movies...






- and he tried on the attire.













 After that, I went to the dining room:

(That's my name for the game)




























You're reading stuff from books again, huh...







J- Jan...?!




















          That's it for Part 1!~ I shall continue Stage 3 and 4 in Part 2 as I think that its bad having too much pictures in a post. It takes up the whole front page! XD See ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment