♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 19 January 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 10

          I'm trying to do reviews as much as I can now since I have the time. XD So far, the internet connection's been good and I hope it'll stay like that!! Yesterday, I can't connect to the internet and it sucks. <.< So, here's to Ep10!

Oh, what a devastating title...






Subaru came back from the meeting room.




...

<.<






I forgot what it was...
Swiss rolls or something...?








So, I told them.









A

You did not foresee it; it is blossoming.

A magazine at home...






 At first:

Now:



It'll be the last night we'll be sharing a room together...


B









T- That was a first kiss...









          Its getting interesting now, hasn't it? XD Alright, the preview for Ep11:



2 comments:

  1. I'm only at the episode 6. When will I know if I already finished his route so that I can have Sora guarding me after. Haha. Lol. Thanksss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD You can know if you have finished his route at My Page. Scroll down to his picture and all the information should be there. :) They will ask you to choose a BG if you have finished.

      Delete