♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 19 January 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 9

          Omataseshimashita~ I'm back with Ep9 of the review! \(^.^\) Please do check back on Ep8 for the parts I added because blogspot was being lame the last time I tried to update. <.< Now its alright, so do check it out to not miss out on whatever's happening! There's even a special picture involved. 



















Oh no, Mizuki...
I don't think anyone's ought to be punished.





B











Of course... <.<

He suddenly got a phone call.

His fiancee huh...









His phone rang again...












          There's the end of Ep9~ I am kind of getting worried from this point on. <.< I realised that I don't have the preview picture for Ep10 - I am so, so sorry T^T - but then it makes it all the more exciting, doesn't it? >.^








No comments:

Post a Comment