♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 18 January 2013

(Joshua) Be My Princess - New Years as a Couple


          This is the current event I'm playing and I'm on my second prince. There's very little time for this event and this particular event is mission-based, so you don't have to use your love passes. Its a relief in a way, but then I have a hard time gaining love factors for the missions. OTZ Here's the story:


















Arghhh, he's working again...! OTZ





























B



We then went out to the balcony.








 Now, its from Prince Joshua's point of view:




 Back to my point of view:













You meant mochi.











Yes, oh my God.





















You don't have to say it, you know-




T- T- The w- wall...?!
>///<


















B
I thought it was risky and overrated to hide in the closet.

































The same to you...!

- and so we made a snowman.













The next day---
















He actually knew how to drive...?



















A



























My mouth's watering... T^T


Yes, they are!







Is it what I think it is...? O.O
A fever...?










B
Should have called Jan... T^T


















His point of view:


I was sleeping on his stomach.











 
 




 
 Back to my point of view:









 - and back to work he went.













What was that about? XD






 This time its the door...



          I got a pink dress for the completion of the story! XD I thought it was kind of cute how Joshua is so straight with his words and actions. Its like you just want to tease him everytime! 

          Edward will be the prince I choose next. He's my choice basically because I have yet to try any of his routes in the main story or events and I want to get to know him. :) He is kind of better than I thought because, initially, I labelled him as those guys with flowery words and stuff, but he can be so hot sometimes. >.< I take back my words. He isn't as flowery in the New Year event. 

          Look forward to his route! \(^.^)/












No comments:

Post a Comment