♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 14 January 2013

(Glenn) Be My Princess - The Princess's Christmas


          Hey hey, I'm back! XD This time's a really long delay... It'd almost been half a month since Christmas and I don't feel like delaying any longer, so I took the time off homework and revision to blog! Here is it:













OF COURSE I WILL.

















Yes, my prince!


 She's a little girl we met at the ball.
Apparently they knew each other. 


 Awww >.<

 Missing his Mom and Dad.

 He dashed off.








 And then his parents came in their limo and picked him up.




 Merry Christmas~ \(^.^)/

 Snow...!




 Y- You intruder!




Glenn doesn't allow sleepovers... <.<


 That stabbed my heart, Glenn.






 Roberto makes me smile. 
Somehow he have an easygoing brotherly vibe going on with him. ^^

Yes~

 I- Is it that obvious...?















 He actually brought me to see the tree. T^T




 You just have to mention that don't you?
(But I'm actually younger than him. XD)




A phone call from Alan.









Merry Christmas. :)

Presents for me...?


 I- I'm underage... 







He made a snowman.

 Because I'm not wearing gloves.

But what if you're cold?




 Cute. >.<
 *added to Album of Memories*



 I love you too... >.<




          Prince Glenn can be so sweet sometimes. >.< The bonus point for any of his routes is definitely Alan! He's so, so cute and absolutely adorable~ Why isn't there a route for him... *shota-con alert* There's a New Year event coming up now and I'm playing Joshua's route first. I'll see how many princes I can take up as long as the event's still going on. :) Stay tuned for other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment