♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 23 February 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 13

          I finally got to leech onto someone's internet connection, hehehehe! I'm dying and suffering at home knowing that I've got piles of pictures waiting for me and hogging up the space in my phone. QAQ So here goes Ep13!















What...

*heart shatters*







Subaru, I can't believe you did this... ;_;







Flashback:


Back to the present:






A






















Subaru's dad















B

























          Oh my God, I am so damn heartbroken by Subaru leaving... QAQ Why did he have to do this... But then again, if there's no sad twist to a story, it isn't that fun anymore is it? :)

Stay tuned! 












4 comments:

  1. What is the trust mission point requirement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, as my points are more than the required one by the time I play this episode, they never told me the required points. My points are at about 120,000 in this episode if that helps. The required points may be at about 100,000 or something?

      Delete
  2. Oh god,I'm so addict in my sweet bodyguard that i cried when i read this episode and thanks for uploading Fall Saitou....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this feeling... ;_; You're welcome~ ^.^

      Delete