♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 February 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 7

          For the continuation of the story!







A

But it was dangerous... <.<



*heart is stabbed*



I spotted a shop.













OAO
















 I asked him why:
OTZ

I offered to return my bangle.



We went to a cafe.







- he asked me.


OAO

A



He's referring to me.



It wasn't your fault...

We went to a place Roberto frequently goes to.






I asked him where the restroom was and he directed me.











Of course. XD






Oh, btw, that's my name for this game. XD


          OTZ at what he said in the review for the next ep. Oh, in case you still doesn't know what OTZ is, its this:

a.k.a. orz

          Hope you understand~ Stay tuned! \(^.^)/







No comments:

Post a Comment