♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 February 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 12 (Special Story)

          I'm here with the mission for Ep 12's mission! Here we go:














I finally reached the supermarket scene! *cries tears of joy*
I remembered getting so hopeful when Sora was introducing 
the normal and sweet missions to me and this 
supermarket scene was the example picture for the sweet route.
It felt like I had finally accomplished something! *.*






















- a spoonful of curry.










But I'm still gonna miss your cooking...




















          I hope you enjoyed Ep 12! Gotta take my leave now, stay tuned~!




5 comments:

  1. I thought he abandoned his fiancee for MC.... Sigh.

    But guess not. Thank you for uploading these! Pleeeeeease continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue! Really want know the suite *0*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i shall try my best to continue! *bows* thanks for following the updates~

      Delete
  3. Thanks! You have choose my 2 favourite character (Roberto) so i look sometimes if they are a suite :) i'm sorry if my english is not verry good it's because i'm french >_<

    ReplyDelete