♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 February 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 6

          It must be boring to read the common route for BMP, huh? XP From now onwards, I shall be selecting  a prince! I had a hard time; it felt a lot like as if I'm contemplating between several guys - you know that feeling. But upon serious thinking, I finally decided upon:


Prince Roberto from Altaria!
*blows trumpet*

          I kinda had my eye on him since the first time, but he keeps telling lies. T^T So I hated him for quite a while, but then he gained back my love during the last few stages. So, welcome to his route!



Flashback:



Umm... a- are you...?

OAO


Back to the present:
























B








OTZ










At a ball.







What...










Abuse of power QAQ


The back gate.



- because there are guards patrolling that area.





B




Simple to say, you meant 'Just because I can.'
OTZ









          Once again, I'm sorry for the wait!! >.< If you have anything to inquire or if there's anything you would like to suggest or complain to me; feel free to comment below. It feels awfully like I'm speaking to a wall when nobody comments! XD Not that I mind or anything. :) Stay tuned!












No comments:

Post a Comment