♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 February 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 12

          Here's Ep 12 of the progress~ Currently I'm at the start of Ep 15; didn't have the heart to continue as it will be the final chapter. *cries* All of our time together will be greatly cherished, Subaru! I think there will be epilogues if your chemistry with your bodyguard is high. But then again, there's an event going on so I'm focusing on the event now. >.^












Well, I don't mind being your wife... T^T






I always wonder why there isn't a route for him...
I find him kinda cute >.<

Ahh, young and diligent.


He took me on a tour of the garden.





Mizuki...!










(Kinda looks like a wedding scene, huh...)









We're going to stock up on my closet with more formal attires.






B










Its a couple scarf.



          Omg, I kinda panicked when I saw the review for the next story. T^T Subaru's not coming anymore...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment