♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

100th Post Special!

          Its already the 100th post!! I can't believe I actually made it this far. ;_; Honestly, there are times when I feel that I should stop after several events. But apparently I didn't because that would be such a waste. 


          Thank you for all the support and page views!! It makes me happy to see the view counts going up and people reading about their fav prince/bodyguard. <3 And it makes me happier if I get comments because in that way, I can know what are your opinions! :D So, do comment if you have anything to ask or just comment. LOL Its fine, I'm not forcing. 

          My avatars' achievements:

 to

 to

          I've gained so much from this game~ I know its a bit bothersome to go into the game everyday to increase your love points and stuff, but its this little things that make me happy~ <3 Even though I admit that sometimes it really is bothersome. LOL 

          But I've came a long way from a poor low level player to a somewhat average-class player. XD I  have yet to reach the high ranks! But I'll continue playing to see how far I can go! It'll be a little tough next year when I start college!! QAQ 

          Keep looking forward to next posts and enjoy reading~ I shall continue doing what it is I'm supposed to do. XD

p.s. I have a habit of dressing up my avatar in BMP because I like their anatomy and clothes. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment