♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 17

          After the kiss-

















-elevator door closes.







































A








































A





...












































































Omg, why didn't you.











































...







          Arghhh, I just wanna end this awkwardness right now!! I wanna walk into his room (or climb across to his balcony) and just tell him to stop being such an emo. My avatar, what have you been doing!! I can't take this weird turn of events anymore, I hope it turns out well. >.<

          Oh, and sorry for some of the dialogues that had been cut off. QAQ 




No comments:

Post a Comment