♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 16

          I'm finally back with a Roberto route! I finished his route about 3 days ago (T^T) so I wanna post all of them as soon as possible!

p.s. He did something really unexpected in this episode. >.<











































































A













What an awkward atmosphere...





































A

I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS MOMENT GO.





























































































What.










O///O








          Oh well, it was so unlike Roberto to be so romantic. >///<  I was literally rolling about and gushing on my bed. OTZ

          Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment