♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 1 July 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Princess's Valentine (Part 4)





















I eat my favourite things last



















...

B



















































          And then if you finish the princes' routes before a given date, you get to see the White Day preview! 










          Every time I play Roberto's route, I can't help falling in love again. I keep forgetting how much I love him! He's just really, really cute and candid. But then again, I kinda like Edward too. If Roberto's my no.1, Edward's my no.1.5. Somewhere along the way, I realized how kind Edward is and started liking him. >.<

          I'm gonna be so conflicted when the day comes where Edward becomes on par with Roberto. T^T But for now, Robbie!!




No comments:

Post a Comment