♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 17 (Sweet Story)







;_;































































































































Nobody kisses like that for friendship.















          My avatar should be more accepting of this relationship. ;_; You're making me miss out a lot on romance. And in the 2nd last picture, I was informed that a picture was added to my Album of Memories which indeed did not appear during the mission. They gave me a picture which I checked out later, but I am not satisfied that they did not show the picture during the dialogues. *cries* How could you do this to me.

          I sense an imbalanced relationship and I wanna do the most that I can to save it but my avatar seemed to have no idea at all. QAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment