♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 May 2013

(Joshua) Be My Princess - April's Fool

          On April's Fool Day, I clicked into Celebrity Darling and found Joshua standing in the middle of the screen.

I don't know why his hair is black.
But he kinda look good with it. :)



I think you're the one that looks annoyed...

          Yeap, I play Celebrity Darling but I wouldn't be posting lengthy summaries like I did for MSB and BMP because there's a bad case of screen size where my dialogues would cut of at the bottom because my screen is apparently too 'short'. Well, I don't see that happening in any other games, so I don't think its my phone's problem... <.< 

          Anyway, I think Joshua fit in quite well with the modern interior of CD. XD But obviously it wasn't that surprising because I had seen Subaru in BMP first. XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment