♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 May 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 14

          Hello, I'm back with the next instalment of his route! Once again, I have been trying to delay his route as it is going to end and I am having a crisis I had just realised. ;_; I am only at compatibility B with him even though I am playing his route for such a long time already. Currently, I am trying to raise my royal factors too. QAQ


































He is such a kind person... T^T










Somehow Roberto changed from someone silly and fun
to become more aware and caring. Its kind of cute. *_*













You always say that...
But yeah, okay.



A
























Me too.







(I can only guess what she said.)



This must be something like what the queen said.









-my mind.










<3




















It so awkward and quiet... >.<


...






This kinda makes me sad...





QAQ






A






>///<



















!










T^T
I really feel like wanting to cry if you just stand there smiling.






=///=








Stop denying your feelings and admit it already! >.<
(To my avatar)



          Ahh, I guess this is the part of the story where both starts to realise their feelings for one another. Roberto is kind of slow on the love part as compared to our princes because he has the behaviour of a friend. He often acts like an older brother so I guess it is hard for him to realise that he loves me. OTZ But it shows pretty obvious when he feels down. He doesn't even know his own feelings yet...

          So stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment