♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 May 2013

(Syo) Celebrity Darling - April's Fool

          I am actually kinda happy when Syo and Subaru appeared during April's Fool Day because they are the characters I chose for my main route. <3 It was indeed a pleasant surprise~




(I don't know what he said after that. ;_;)






          A lot of you had probably not seen Syo before since its a new game. If you're planning to download it, I highly recommend that you have a long screen phone to be able to read the dialogues. ;_; I read the comments about this game and a lot of players are complaining about the dialogues. Guess I wasn't alone... 

          Honestly, I think Syo is the cutest guy in CD. Syo Kiriya. Initially, I don't know who to choose as I wasn't that keen on the idea of dating a celeb, but I decided to just try out this game because its Gree's new release. Surprisingly, even though I couldn't completely get what he's saying, I found myself taking a liking to him. >.< He's such a darling boy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment