♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 May 2013

(Roberto) Be My Princess - Episode 15

          We had slowly start to realise our feelings for each other and its getting pretty interesting. This episode talks about the fashion contest's finale!



- the final stage.


He's such a great friend. >.< So Supportive!


(Sometimes the other half of the dialogues got cut off,
so I sincerely apologize for having such a short phone OAO)









My clothes for you are made with more love. OAO

A














O///O <3




















- gain.



...





























OTZ











- measurements.








































Roberto!!




A













XD
He's just too cute!



I couldn't help laughing at him.














T^T



;_;





























- do it.





Oh, Roberto...




















- the world.








T^T







Flashback from his point of view:





Why do you have to go so quickly...?







- seemed.




What...

          Omg, what's with the preview... Its starting to get romantic. >.< I'm looking forward to it. Roberto, please don't be so fast to decide... You know that you like me and I like you too. OTZ 

          I am really eager on what's going to happen next, but you might have to wait for a while. >.^ I'm not ready to let him go yet.

          Stay tuned! 






No comments:

Post a Comment