♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 3 May 2013

Subaru Ichiyanagi (My Sweet Bodyguard)

          This post will be talking about Subaru! Basically, I will write what I had encounter during Subaru's route. Remember this?

Identity card shoot? XD

180cm, so tall *_*
I think his skill consists of a lot more things than cooking... <.<

When I first started the game


Our first mission!

Months later into the game

Our first date, a detour-
(Sorry, didn't managed to capture the speech >.<)

-and our last date, bowling. <3
(Sorry again! >.<)

Gacha scenes: 

How about you say that...? *_*

Route guard!

When we lost... 

Event guard
(I forgot from which event)

Hot Spring Trip event guard
(That thing blocked his face OAO)
(But its alright; he's still sexy)

Our humble, humble starter home.
Its a lot nicer now~

Subaru's Bear Apron 

Subaru's Cat Apron
Never actually realised he wore two different
aprons until now.

1st special pic!

Brought me to Tokyo Tower!
Every time I see Tokyo Tower or something that resembles
it, I will think of Subaru. OTZ

Half-naked pic!

2nd special pic!

Being held hostage together with Subaru.
Don't know if I should be happy or what. XD

Going shopping with Subaru!

Buying ingredients for curry! 

3rd special pic!
Oh, my feels... ;_;
I will let you hug me for as long as you want. ;_;

Walking back during sunset

Meeting his father-

- and having him accepting me. *_*
I will love your son.

Amusement park~

Stage play~
Romeo Subaru!

Last message from Subaru. ;_;

          I really, really love Subaru because not only is he matured, but he is also very domestic. Who wouldn't want a boyfriend who can tied your hair, cook, clean, take good care of you, find you a dress and do your make up? Plus, he is manly in his own way and I like how he is an otomen. He is a just-nice combination of strong and sweet!

          He's really responsible and knows what he is doing and he's a bodyguard! A guy who can protect is so cool! <3 And his father had accepted our relationship, so what's not to love! Ahh, he is just so perfect. *_* He is like a mother, father, brother and sister all mixed in one. The only thing I feel that he lacks is softness, in the sense that he does not easily be embarrassed or blush. Do you know how rare it is to see him blush?!

          So, if you're really into mature and kind guys, maybe he's your type! XD I had a Secret Happy End with him by having high factors and compatibility S with him, which is better than an A. So good luck if you're playing! <3

p.s. I swear I cried a lot near his finish and when I finished his route. He just had to say some things (which made me cry) to Sora, my next bodyguard.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just started playing my sweet bodyguard and I don't know when can I change my bodyguard. My first bodyguard is SUBARU <3 Can you tell me when's the right time that I should change route? Hehe. Thanksss!! Please respond :)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) You can change your bodyguard after you finish your current bodyguard. There are 15 levels for each bodyguard. You can check out your current level by clicking into your page and scroll down to your BG's picture. The information should be stated there. :)

      Delete
  2. How do I know If I finished Subaru's route? Please tell me :D Thankssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each BG have 15 levels and you can check your current level in My Page. If they ask you to choose a BG or when there is no more Resume Romance, it means you have finished. :)

      Delete