♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 11 May 2013

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - A Hot Spring Trip (Part 4)


          After the incident with the guy...








































































































He blushed! <3













Contract activated. *lights shines*
I'm sorry, back to the story.














*internally screaming*




Oh God. >///<





What an S.












He gave me a rubber ducky. LOL

I know you are. <.<


          I really admire and appreciate what the creator had done for the game, which is the events, etc. They have so much ideas for each events and they never fail to make me fall in love again and again. I thought that by now they would have fairly been out of ideas already. LOL 




2 comments:

  1. I f**king love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx.., I'm too late to play any events and Subaru's event is just hard to find >< thx really! ^u^

    ReplyDelete