♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be My Princess Official Fanbook - Edward Levaincois


Yesterday I came across BMP and MSB's official fanbook in someone's tumblr account and I'm sorry if you have came across it already. >.< I may be late. QAQ BUT if you haven't, then here you go!

*anything inside [] is written by me
*all inside brackets are written by the admin from the page. :)


They translated the contents~
[Btw, I still don't know why his name has an equal sign.]

Name: Edward = Levaincois
Age: 23 years old
Birth date: May 15
Birthplace: Charles Kingdom
Blood type: O
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Foot size: 18.5 cm
Vision: left 0.01 / Right 0.01 [I guess its pretty serious? Since he can't even see my face properly without his specs when I'm just right in front of him.]
Personality and cognitive: Friendly and Romantics
Catchphrase: Beautiful…
Charm point: Drooping eyes
Special skill: Preparation of herbal tea
[And also, the contents are translated from an online programme so it may be a lil weird.]

30 Questions ask to Edward:
Edward is your traditional prince charming and quite easily pleased. He loves flowers and gardening. His specialty is brewing herbal tea. He wants to ride on horse carriages (lol he should go back to the Victorian times) and quite friendly and fateful to the one he loves. His vision is quite bad and claims that he can’t live without his glasses or contacts. 
1. Favorite season?
Spring when plants sprout
2. Favorite rides?
Yearn for horse-drawn carriages
3. Favorite food is?
Chocolate truffle
4. Favorite animal?
Small bird
5. My boom? (something you’ve gotten into)
Collecting glasses
6. What is your motto?
Beautiful roses have thorns
7. Do not lose to anyone?
Brewing delicious herbal tea
8. You have to take on a desert island?
It Is umbrellas to avoid the sun
9. What is the favorite place to go alone?
I have a secret garden
10. The moment you feel happy?
When I saw the happiness of her sleeping face. I feel very happy
11. A gift from a woman what you want?
Featured interesting book of a favorite person
12. Where I feel the charm of the woman?
Staring straight, I would be pounding  … (I guess he meant if a woman can stare straight at him)
13. Extracurricular activities in school days?
It is … the so-called return home [I would never have guessed OAO The going/return home club is a club whereby you literally wait to go home, not some form of productive extracurricular activity. But I guess you already know that.]
14. Are committed every day?
Visit flowers today? (or I like it because it ask the mood of your flowers? not sure what he meant most likely about visiting flowers everyday and asking about their mood? Does it mean he talks with flowers)
15. Treasure?
Beautiful flowers blooming in the secret garden.
16. Women’s clothing do you like?
Dresses is if anything.
17. When was your first love?
This sort of question is not good.
18. Morning routine?
Starts from finding the glasses (finding his glasses .. guess his vision is bad)
19. Something you do as a change of mood from doing governmental duties?
A walk in the garden
20. Until now, the most serious injury?
Occurred inadvertently when I got burnt … I pour hot water
21. Posture when sleeping?
Join hands on the stomach
22. What is your nickname?
"Ed Chin" called by Prince Roberto (well in the english version they didn’t add horrifics like they do in japanese, like chan, sama and so on)
23. Recently learned?
I did not know what love is so painful …
24. First words when you woke up?
Good morning sunshine … but beautiful.
25. Favorite drink?
Red wine
26. Who are the people that I respect the most?
I can not decide [I think he respects everyone.]
27. In fact I dislike?
I can not live with a level in which there is no eye contact
28. Dating spot you want to go?
I will accompany you anywhere you want to go …
29. If you can time travel?
Three years later. She became even more beautiful, I’d like to meet her …
30. Say to yourself in the future?
I’m sure many things are changing but
… my feeling does not change her, forever!

p.s. I'm spreading the BMP and MSB love~~






No comments:

Post a Comment