♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be My Princess Official Fanbook - Roberto Button


*[ ] = me, ( ) = admin from credited page

[I like the pose!]

Name: Roberto Button
Age: 25 years old
Birth date: October 23
Birthplace: Altaria Kingdom
Blood type: AB
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Foot size: 27 cm
Vision: left 0. 7 / Right 0. 7
Personality and cognition: Silly and Mood Maker
Catchphrase: Hey Hey ~
Charm point: his hair
Special Skill: Idol smile

30 Questions ask to Roberto: 
Roberto answers in a Okinawan dialect [oh my, I never would have guessed] so it was a it hard to translate it. Roberto’s favorite season is summer and autumn too. He loves riding his bike and his favorite animal is Fu-chan assuming it’s his pet bird? [I never came across any Fu-chan in his route. QAQ Is it a special feature in the original Jap game?!] His favorite place to go to alone is the hills that overlooks the town. He’s quite a mother’s boy and loves home cook meals. He misses his mother very much and if he was able to travel back in time, he would love to see his mother again. He doesn’t like people touching his neck.
1. What is your favorite season?
Summer! Oh, may I love autumn but unexpectedly too.
2. Favorite ride?
I like to ride a bike
3. What is your favorite food?
Any type of pasta
4. Is your favorite animal?
Birds, Fu-chan (must be his pet)
5. My boom? (something you’ve gotten into)
Phantom’s masquerade (or was it thief costume not sure)
6. His motto is?
Why do not you come ~ Sa (really weird Okinawa dialect)
7. Do not lose to anyone?
Idol Smile
8. You have to take on a desert island?
You! In other words …
9. Your favorite place to go alone?
Hill overlooking the town
10. The moment you feel happy?
When we greet each other in the morning?
11. A gift from a woman that you want?
I’m glad with everything! Home made dish is also OK …only from the the person I like
12. Where I feel the charm of the woman?
Show me her expressions
13. Extracurricular activities in school days?
Admiration for soccer
14. Is commited to every day?
Check and groom (i guess checking himself in the mirror whether he’s groomed properly)
15. Treasure?
Picture book from mother
16. Women’s clothing do you like?
Mini skirt
17. When was your first love?
Secret
18. Routine in the morning?
Greetings to everyone!
19. Something you do as a change of mood from doing governmental duties?
favorite child and phone (really not sure) 好きな子と電話 [好きな子 should be happy/cheerful child, I guess?]
20. Until now, the most serious injury?
Used to fall from the castle walls [OAO]
21. Sleeping position is?
By mood
22. Nickname? 
It’s okay … I call him someone Rob? (the original had a question mark in the answer so I guess Rob it is)
23. Recently, it you learned?
I heard there is a machine that can seal their own photos! [purikura?]
- I also like to try
24. First words when you woke up?
Five minutes …
25. Drink you like?
For now, it is beer!
26. Who are the people that I respect the most?
Parents
27. In fact I dislike?
Don’t touch the neck.
28. Dating spot you want to go?
I want to go to typical amusement park
29. If you can time travel?
Back in the past, I want to see my mother again [This reminds me of his route once again...]
30. Word to my future self
Yahoo~! the future me! How are you doing? as usual, I love that kid (kid, referring to the main? Erika from club thinks it is)




No comments:

Post a Comment