♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be My Princess Official Fanbook - Glenn J. Casiraghi


*[ ] = me, ( ) = admin from credited page


Name: Glenn J. Casiraghi
Age: 18 years old
Birth date: July 10
Birthplace: Oriens Kingdom
Blood type: A
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Foot size: 28 cm
Visual: left 1. 0 / Right 1. 0 [What perfect eyesight...]
Personality and cognition: Cheeky tsundere [I agree.]
Catchphrasenot really or nothing
Charm point: Cat eye
Special skill: Considerate

30 Questions ask to Glenn:
Glenn enjoys spring time but doesn’t want to admit he likes the sakura and there are many things he doesn’t want to admit that may make him look weak or immature. He wants to drive a car one day. His favorite food is sushi and quite into sweet but hates to admit it even though his favorite dating spot would be a cake buffet. He likes to take naps. Whenever was asked something about women who [I think is 'he'] would kind of avoid answering it because he felt embarrassed. He’s quite attached to his little brother. [And his brother to him.] I just started his route and he has problems expressing his feelings.
1. Favorite season?
Spring. I do not hate the Sakura
2. Favorite rides?
I want to drive my own car someday …
3. Favorite food is?
Sushi ( rust into course )« not sure what that mean maybe he’s crazy about sushi
4. Favorite animal?
Midorigame (Midorigame are sold in the stall at the festival. They are sold in the pet shop, and kept at a lot of homes. Midorigame in Japanese is called Common slider in English so basically it’s like a turtle)
5. My boom? (something you’ve gotten into)
Strawberry Daifuku (soft white mochi with sweet anko wraped around a whole strawberry)
6. What is your motto?
Unwavering will (or Carrying out original intention)
7. Do not lose to anyone?
I do not care about winning or losing something
8. You have to take on a desert island?
Usual pillow
9. What is the favorite place to go alone?
Go surprisingly well in the park
10. The moment you feel happy?
When I have seen them play with Alan
11. What do you want in a gift from the women?
Everything is nice.
12. Where I feel the charm of the woman?
For shame such a thing, I say!(I think he was too embarrassed to answer the question)
13. Extracurricular activities in school days?
I was a member of the archery
14. Are committed every day?
Check omission of documents
Because I do not want to be a fool
15. Treasure?
Fountain pen…
16. Women’s clothing do you like?
I am not interested
17. When was your first love?
… Guy (hmm did he say his first love was a guy? lol google translate it as He and another one say Guy but I think he meant the main character of the game)
18. Morning routine?
Toothpaste is taught to methodically do
19. Something you do as a change of mood from doing governmental duties?
Take a NAP
20. Until now, the most serious injury?
According to Yu, long ago slipped from the stairs, apparently dislocated (not sure what he dislocated)
21. Posture when sleeping?
On back (Supine)
22. What is your nickname?
Glenn (Glenny-poo but Roberto)
23. Recently learned?
How to record… (record what? didn’t say)
24. First words when you woke up?
Alan! Sleep in my room!
25. Favorite drink?
I do not like so much …
26. Who are the people that I respect the most?
I think I want to be respected …
27. In fact I dislike?
Pictures, I was told
28. Date spot you want to go?
Cake buffet and, it’s my hobby not!
29. If you can time travel?
Childhood
30. Say to yourself in the future
It has become mentally and physically I both respectable adults.
Do what you want to protect that you want to protect … right?





No comments:

Post a Comment