♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be My Princess Official Fanbook - Joshua Lieben


*[ ] = me, ( ) = admin from credited page


Name: Joshua Lieben
Age: 24 years old
Birth date: Janurary 31
Birthplace: Dres Van Kingdom
Blood type: A
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Foot size: 28 cm
Vision: left 0. 6 / Right 0. 6
Personality and cognition: Stiff
Catchphrase: Useless
Charm point: Bangs
Special skill: Put on the record


30 Questions ask to Joshua:
Joshua is quite a by the books kind of guy who does things according to standards. He loves riceballs o_o seriously. He enjoys a home cook meal and thinks a woman is best in her apron (though he admits it’s nothing perverted lol). He’s quite a serious person who didn’t take the time to do extracurricular activities at school. He hates cats (you’ll find out in his route) and doesn’t believe in unrealistic things such as time travel so he didn’t even answer the question.
[I risk exposing spoilers to myself by doing this QAQ So I'll just skip over the 30 questions of the princes that I've yet to play.]
1. Favorite season?
Autumn
2. Favorite rides?
Car
3. Favorite food is?
Rice ball
4. Favorite animal?
Dog
5. My boom? (something you’ve gotten into)
Study of fixture of onigiri (riceballs lol)
6. What is your motto?
Maybe … this bigoted personality
7. Do not lose to anyone?
Sake is a mouth can take pride (guess he’s confident in his drinking skills?)
8. You have to take on a desert island?
Camping set
9. What is the favorite place to go alone?
Nearby mountain. I recently noticed that two people are better than one
10. The moment you feel happy?
My  heart is warm being next to them (main character of the game I think) ….
Does it mean it this is happiness?
11. What do you want in a gift from the women?
Home cooking
12. Where I feel the charm of the woman?
According to the person (maybe it means depends on who)
13. Extracurricular activities in school days?
There is no time for doing such a thing
14. Are committed every day?
Seeing the newspaper
15. Treasure?
Time with her (main character of the game I think)
16. Women’s clothing do you like?
Wearing an apron… However it is not a hentai
17. When was your first love?
The only one that comes to mind (think it’s the main)
18. Morning routine?
Indispensable bed making
19. Something you do as a change of mood from doing governmental duties?
Reading
20. Until now, the most serious injury?
Sprain during tennis …
I have come to thoroughly warm up
21. Posture when sleeping?
A state in which the arm straight down under (is that even comfortable)
22. What is your nickname?
Apparantly chefs call me “Onigiri Prince” in the shadow
23. Recently learned?
How to make cup noodles
24. First words when you woke up?
Today’s wake-up time as expected
25. Favorite drink?
Champagne
26. Who are the people that I respect the most?
King
27. In fact I dislike?
Cat, is out of the question
28. Dating spot you want to go?
It did take me to drive, don’t care? (hmm I guess he means doesn’t really care as long as they’ll take him for a drive or he’ll drive)
29. If you can time travel?
Not interested in such an unrealistic thing
30. Say to yourself in the future
I also worrisome situation in the country of the future …Relationship with her than it is worrisome … (guess he meant to say something about being worried about the situation in the country and his relationship with the main, translating with online tools give really bad grammar results)



No comments:

Post a Comment