♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 5 October 2013

Celebrity Darling - Syo Kiriya (Episode 1-5)


A little while ago, I tried out CD but then deleted it after finishing Syo's route because I'm outta space in my phone and because its kinda hard to earn points. It also isn't as established as MSB or BMP, but its a new game so there is hope! This is also by Voltage INC and I played this on the Gree platform as well.

Just a little captures of Syo's route and maybe you might wanna try this out. :)

I didn't screenshot everything because as you will see later on, my phone is too small the show the whole dialogue. QAQ My phone is pretty compact and the screen is about 6.5cm (2 1/2 inches) in height so if its wider than that, it should be fine.












Err... I quickly slide the screen upwards when its
still loading in hope of being able to read
some of the dialogues.








A




You bet.




I forgot what I chose. QAQ












Yes


















B


























No comments:

Post a Comment