♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be My Princess Official Fanbook - Keith Alford


*[ ] = me, ( ) = admin from credited page


Name: Keith Alford
Age: 22 years old
Birthday: February 22
Place of birth: Liberty Kingdom
Blood type: B [Yay, same!]
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 66 kg
Foot size: 28.5 Cm
Vision: left 1.3/ Right 1.2
Personality and cognition:Genius
Catchphrase: Hey
Charm point: Abdominal muscles
Special skill: Billiards

30 Questions ask to Keith:
Keith enjoys the summer time but hates riding on planes. Enjoys eating meaty dishs and his favorite animal is the lion which I think quite suits his personality. [A wolf too.] He believes in the survival of the fittest o-o. Unexpectingly, he enjoy playing the basketball and does alot of muscles training. He’s quite a flashy guy, quite confident of himself and enjoys prestige. VIP clubs and places would be his preferred dating spots.
1. Favorite season?
After all, it is probably summer
2. Favorite rides?
Other than the plane
3. Favorite food is?
Meat dishes
4. Favorite animal?
Lion
5. My boom? (something you’ve gotten into)
People’s lives
6. What is your motto?
Survival of the fittest
7. Do not lose to anyone?
I feel that I do not lose anything
8. You have to take on a desert island?
Prey
9. What is the favorite place to go alone?
Balcony
10. The moment you feel happy?
Two people on the beach.. I guess?
11. What do you want in a gift from the women?
No need, I buy things myself
12. Where I feel the charm of the woman?
Someone who is strong on the outside.
13. Extracurricular activities in school days?
Basketball!
14. Are committed to every day?
Muscle training
15. Treasure?
When it comes to previous things.. I do have something I want to protect.
16. Women’s clothing do you like?
I don’t hate glamorous wear.
17. When was your first love?
I do not remember too a long time ago!
18. Morning routine?
I sleep in twice
19. Something you do as a change of mood from doing governmental duties?
Take a shower.
20. Until now, the most serious injury?
The fracture of the foot from the basketball team.
21. Posture when sleeping?
Face down (Prone)
22. What is your nickname?
Keith-kata (it’s onyomi - it’s an honorific)
23. Recently learned?
You can keep warm in a machine called “kotatsu” n that guy’s country.
24. First words when you woke up?
Let me sleep still.
25. Favorite drink?
Don Perri
26. Who are the people that I respect the most?
Probably someone decisive
27. What’s your actual weakness?
What? There isn’t such a thing!
28. Date spot you want to go?
Can I go to private VIP clubs and stuff?
29. If you can time travel?
Might want to see the first king of Liberty
30. Say to yourself in the future
Liberty is the kingdom, would have become enormously big country Yes.  I guess if I have good things, Yare! 




No comments:

Post a Comment