♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry X'mas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



          Merry Christmas everybody! How are you enjoying yours? :) I got woken up early, my granduncle and grandaunt dropped by and went for a surprise breakfast. XD Nothing planned for today so far, hoping for a family dinner or something! Oh, how I love family gatherings!

          So this is how my Christmas looks like:

TADA~!

          No, that's not how it actually looks like. It looks more like this:

YES.

          Longed for a white Christmas~ Maybe someday when I'm older, I can travel somewhere for a white Christmas. Or I can just use foam. I hope you are enjoying this Christmas with your family, friends, lovers, pets, 2D characters, imaginary friends, yourself and have a great time. Here's a snowman for ya!

Hey I'm Snowman! Come closer so I can see you!

Yes, that's it - closer!


HAVE A BIG, WIDE SMILE.

          Just in case you have nothing planned for Christmas, maybe you can try watching a movie. I'll recommend Koizora (Sky of Love). Its a Japanese show about this two high schoolers that fell in love and had a baby. Their unborn baby died on Christmas Eve, so yeah, pretty sad show. But you'd better not attempt to watch it if you're emotional because I caught a slight fever after I watched this and cried a lot. LIKE A LOT. I couldn't go to P.E. class the next day because of it. 


          But its a pretty great show. :) You should definitely go watch it. Oh wait, Gingerbread man says hi:


          Isn't he cute...? I kept imagining his voice from Shrek whenever I see his picture. XD 'Enjoy your Christmas and enjoy eating me!' I had never been a fan of gingerbreads, I think it tastes kind of weird. Maybe its because I'm not accustomed to it or something. But I do love their shapes! 'Come catch me if you can!' I kept hearing them say because I read the gingerbread man fairytale when I was a kid. 

          So, I shall not make you stay here for long; enjoy your Christmas! It only comes once a year and in about six days, you're gonna get a year older. :P And I'm going back to school. Now, why did I even mention that. OTZ Take care and enjoy!

HOHOHO Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment