♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 13 December 2012

(Keith) Be My Princess - The Princess's Christmas


          Alright, I've finished Prince Roberto's route and now going for Keith! Oh, there's an update in the event, btw. It allows players to actually date six princes instead of just three - I just found out yesterday. But then counting the days to Christmas, I wouldn't be able to reach my fifth prince. *sniffs* I guess I'll stick with just four princes and then concentrate on the Common Route (I'm halfway through Episode 3).

          Keith is surprisingly friendlier than he is in the Common Route, which makes me a tad suspicious. It felt weird dating him. Definitely weird. I'll go with the flow and see what he have to offer. XD Well, if he's got a route, he can't be all that bad, can he? Its just that I thought that he's those kind of meanie characters, but he's okay when he's on a date. :P


'I' was mumbling to myself before that.


That's cute of you, Luke. XD

- and pulled me into the car.


That's nice of you, Keith...

Yes?

Oh, is that an invitation...? *grins*

I DON'T MIND. AT ALL.

Like you could... T^T

- and wondered if I can see him naked.

Your Christmas present...

I did?

One question: I actually forgot who's Alma... OTZ
Probably someone from the Jean Pierre company?


That's my boy. 


          So that's Stage 1! How do you like that? I'm thinking of going for Prince Joshua next since I'm kinda interested in his cool character. He is a tsundere all right. He's so mean. That's why I want to choose him; to see him weak in love. *smirks* It shall be interesting.


You wouldn't want to be caught dead walking with me in public. =.=






Is that a camera I hear...?

RUN!










I love his funny side! XD



Gosh, I sure hope not.



Yes, you can. 






So I said that I wanted to meet Santa.

What, really...?



Well, that escalated quickly.

Private jet, huh...


You never fail to amaze me with what you can do. <.<








Don't come any closer...!









Merry Christmas. \(^.^\)








Again...?!




Shit...




Yes.
The other choice was to grab his coat,
but I'm pretty scared that I'll rip his clothing or something. <.<
Don't play around; its expensive.






A-Alright...



How nice. >.<




Oh well... 

WHAT








I kind of panicked here, I don't know why. XD



That's too nice of you. T^T


NO! This is enough!



*added to Album of Memories*




K-Keith...?!






>///<

>//////<


I was practically screaming internally by now... OTZ

Freaking out. >.<


You're making me nervous. <.<


I think YOU should brace yourself.

          Well, well, well, that's the end of Keith's route. :D How do you like it? I did not get a Secret Happy End. *sniffs* He was a tad braver than Prince Roberto and it kind of freaks me out. XD But he was alright; I love his funny side! He always pinches or smooches my cheeks. And also other players'. XD

          Time to start on Prince Joshua's route post now. Lazy, lazy, lazy...










       


2 comments:

  1. thanks to u, i already download this game and now i'm addicted to it!!!kawaaiiiii

    ReplyDelete