♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Report #1

          Hey, how's it going? XD I'm sorry I haven't been updating the episodes of My Sweet Bodyguard and Be My Princess; I'd been really busy. But that's no excuse! I shall try my very best to update and just for information's sake, I'm at Ep4 (BMP) and Ep8 (MSB) - if I'm not mistaken. The screenshots' piling up inside my phone and I can't wait to get it off. It irritates me to see so much pictures taking up my phone's space; makes me feel guilty. XD

          But be rest assured, I shall try my best. Oh, and I had already finished four Princes' routes for The Princess's Christmas. I did Roberto's, Keith's, Joshua's and Glenn's. I only got a Secret Happy End with Roberto, while the others are Happy Ends. That's unsatisfactory! D:< But nevermind, its over. I couldn't manage to play five because of the time limit. :( You lucky people who can play all six Princes', good for you! And even better for players who use real money!

          The furthest ranking I got for The Princess's Christmas was 2000++ just about 50 people in between me and the 1999 mark. So close, yet so far. *sniffs* But since I'm concentrating back on the Common Route, you can take my place people. XD My ranking's gonna drop rapidly now. And all my hardwork, ahh... Its ok. T^T

          So, once again, I am very sorry for the delay and thank you to whoever that actually catches up with my updates! :D Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment