♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 10 December 2012

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 3

          In Ep 3 of 'My Sweet Bodyguard', you will encounter Subaru's secret self. I'm quite curious on this topic actually and can't wait to see what he could be hiding. XD So here's what happened:

We'll have to see about that! XD

I thought he was quite cute~ >.<
Too bad he's not on the date list.

A blushing Kaiji - that's a first.

Ahh, Mizuki~~! <3
He was actually the one I set my eyes on,
but he's not available as a first choice. T^T
Why?!

I'm gonna get fatter and fatter if he continues to stuff me at this rate.

It's the first time he had on that expression. XD


Subaru in casual clothes!

Subaru's an... otomen?

          I know he loves cute things alright. XD (There's no use denying it, Subaru.) Up until now, would it be weird if I'm still not in love with him...? Its just that my heart hasn't fluttered or stuff when he say things. Maybe somewhere along the way he just might be able to catch my heart. XD

          Till the next entry~!


No comments:

Post a Comment