♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 7 December 2012

(Roberto) Be My Princess - The Princess's Christmas


***updates will be posted in this entry from time to time, 
so do come back for upcoming news!***

          Alright! Its me again, back to talk about the Christmas event. At first, I was confused but then I tried to figure out how the game is played and stuff, and so far so good! XD I chose Prince Roberto as my Christmas date because he seemed easy going and of the brotherly type.

          I was about to choose Keith, but he looked so tsun that I was kind of scared to start off with his route first. *shivers* And then there's Wilfred; he looked like a great guy - makes me wonder why I didn't choose him first. Oh well, I have Prince Roberto for now. XD




No, Roberto, no.

          We reached the ball and I got to meet the other princes:

Prince Edward, the ever smiley one. XD

Keith, what sarcasm... <.<

Glenn! Don't be so cold! T^T

OTZ

Prince Wilfred!

We went out to the balcony.

Cheer up...
I feel bad, you know...

You realized...?

You did a great job, no worries.

          Ahh, so he finally confessed. XD And he realized he was lying a lot for the past few times. At least he realized; I guess that's good enough... :)





>///<
I totally gasped and couldn't stop rolling around on my bed.

>//////<

>/////////<
The next few dialogues were too much for me. 
I couldn't take a screenshot of it... >.<
Forgive me!!


          Oh God, I totally blushed at this scene. Even though this was supposed to be just a game, but still, sometimes its not bad to believe. XD Kissing scenes in anime was okay for me, but weirdly, when it comes to this, there is a whole new feeling. Its much more intense than watching anime characters kiss. >///<

          Maybe its because of the fact that I've never dated, let alone have a courtship. At first, seeing that Prince Roberto is an easygoing guy, I treated him like an older brother and thought that I must have chosen the wrong route and Christmas would be ruined once and for all. But slowly, I realized that I'm falling for him. OTZ

By 'werewolf', I think he meant a perverted guy...

You'd better...!

His beautiful, beautiful room. 

Role-playing!


You what...?


Honestly, I did tear up a bit here.
I can't believe that someone is nice enough to do that for me.
Yes, I know, its just a game. T^T
But, it doesn't hurt to believe, right?



This may be the first time I see him blush. ^.^



I love you... Roberto.

The ending picture! 
They gave me this picture for my Album of Memories.



          In case you're wondering, I ended up with the Happy Ending. ^.^ This date has only four stages so I'm looking forward to what the main story has to offer (which has 15 episodes for each Prince's route). If a four-stage route offers kiss scenes - not just once! - imagine what a 15-episode route have to offer. Intimate scenes...? *grins*












2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!i really want to play this game!!!!!i wish they are real and take my heart awaaayyyy..but it impossible right? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ This is a great game! XD I wish they were real too... *sighs* This is one of the best otome games I'd played; you should try it too!

      Delete